- Recognizing Nouns (Part One) FREE PREVIEW
- Text Semester One (Un-edited)
- Lesson Four: Recognizing Nouns (Part Two)
- Signs of Nouns (part two): The Oath Letters
- Lesson Six: Recognizing Subject Pronouns
- Lesson Seven: The Signs of Verbs
- LessonS Seven: Recognizing Verbs
- Lesson Eight: The Signs of Verbs (Part Two)
- Arabic 8
- An Introduction to 'Irab
- lesson Eleven: The Types of 'Irāb
- Lesson Twelve: The Four Foundations of 'Irāb
- Lesson Thirteen: Two Types Of 'Irāb
- Foundations of Arabic: Lesson Fourteen: The Meanings of Vowels
- Lesson Fifteen: The Meanings of The First Case (The Doer Case) - رفع -
- Where You Will Use the Raf's Case
- Foundations of Arabic: Lesson Seventeen The First Indicator of Raf'
- Foundations of Arabic Lesson Eighteen: The Second Indicator of Raf'
- The Foundations of Arabic Lesson Nineteen: The Third and Fourth Signs of Raf'
- Lesson Twenty: What is Nasb, When is it Used and What are Its Signs?
- Lesson Twenty One: The First Sign of Nasb (Fatha)